CUTMASTER A60 WITH MACHINE TORCH (1-1134-1)
The Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster A60 Plasma Cutter with Machine Torch (1-1134-1) sets the standard in FlexThermibility, value and performance and ushers in the next generation of automated Cutmaster systems. Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application while its powerful 80% duty cycle handles all-day production cutting in the toughest environments. The new A-Series includes the SL100 SV 1Torch with standard 25 ft. ATC Quick Disconnect. Their 1Torch start technology eliminates the electronic interference that can occur with other designs. 1Torch provides quick, reliable starts and a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate. With auto-pilot restart, it can also cut expanded metal quickly and easily. With all the advantages of 1Torch and proven Cutmaster reliability, the new automated Cutmaster A-Series delivers the best in productivity, precision and performance.
• Valve in torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
• CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering “Start/Stop”, and “OK to MOVE” signals
• Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection
• Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes
• Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications.